Sunday, February 3, 2008

Book Tag

Tagged by Liz... Thanks... so...

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

Book is The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
"I expect you'll whip through these in no time!" she says gaily. "The ironing board's just there," she adds with a nod.
"Um, thanks!" I manage.

That's it! now you have to figure out how to do it!

I tag... Nathan, Jeff, Katie F., Mom, and Paul

Does it count if 5 people don't read your blog? I have to guess which ones do, and I know Paul doesn't... perhaps that is cheating. *shrug* Oh well.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oo OO !! Tag me! tag me! tag me!!!

"What To Expect The First Year"

If chronic sleepiness interferes so much with eating that your baby isn't thriving (see page 164 for signs), consult the doctor.

NONSTOP FEEDING
"I'm afraid my baby is going to turn into a little blimp. Almost immediately after I put her down, she's up, crying to be nursed again."

Your baby may indeed be destined for the Goodyear fleet if you feed her again immediately after she's had a full meal. Babies cry for reasons other than hunger, and it may be tht you are misreading the signals she's sending (see box above).

Unknown said...

i didn't even have to tag you! :)