Saturday, December 6, 2008

We built this city...

From Jeanette

40 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT!
Learn 40 things about your friends, and let them learn 40 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Ick, no

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Not ever, never will

3. Do you own a gun?
Um, that would be no

4. Your favorite song?
We Built This City by STARSHIP (there are some others, but can't think of them.. Jeanette got this song in my head with her starship song)

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment?
Not really


6. What do you think of hot dogs?
they are interesting, I think they were made because of people being poor and needing something meatlike... or something

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Dr. Pepper or Pepsi... :) and Orange Juice

8. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My future wedding ring :)

9. What one trait do you hate about yourself?
I talk way too much sometimes... especially at work, it keeps me from being productive, drives me nuts.


10. What is your middle name?
Michelle

11. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment...
What is paul laughing at, I love this song, mmm Pepsi

12. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Pizza... a parking space... and Dr. Pepper


13. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Water, Dr. Pepper, Pepsi

14. Current worries right now?
Will I be old when we finally have kids... What will we do with Paul not working (all the peoples at his work got laid off permanently)... Will I find a job in Washington ok if we move there... Will Paul find one ok... will the move go ok if we move to Washington... How will Foo handle the move... Stupid laundry and dishes!

15. Current hate right now?
mmm there isn't much right now

16. How did you celebrate the New Year?
I don't remember, and I am not sure what is happening in this New Years.

17. Where would you like to go?
Italy

18. Name one person who will complete this?
Sister Katie

19. Do you own slippers?
Yes... blue fluffy ones

20. What shirt are you wearing?
Grey Polo shirt

21. Can you whistle?
Sure... can't most people?

22. Favorite color?
BLUE

23 . Would you be a pirate?
Yes... it is a definite yes.

24. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is stuck in my head... mostly I humm in the shower.

25. Favorite girl's name?
Amanda... Emily... Beth... I think those cover the basics... :)

26 . Favorite boy's name?
Matthew... Micheal...

27. What's in your pocket right now?
There was chapstick but not anymore!

28 . Last thing that made you laugh?
Paul making a funny face and trying to kiss me

29 . Best bedsheets as a child?
I don't remember what kind we had... I think we had just plain sheets... and then I would have to pick the Pink/white checkered one

30. Worst injury you had?
Banged my knee up on a river the day after a lot of rain... crazy river

31. Do you love where you live?
Um not really

32 . How many TVs do you have in your house?
1

33 . Who is your loudest friend?
Jeanette....

34 How many dogs do you have?
1 cat... :)

35 . Does someone have a crush on you?
Mmm I have a love... my husband.

36. What is your favorite candy?
Butterfingers and M&M Peanuts

37. Favorite Sports Teams?
Patriots

38. What song do you want played at your funeral?
LOL WE built this city... lol um seriously... I want Paul to pick the songs

39. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping....

40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
I have to get up and go to work... and why is Paul up already!

No comments: