Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This long weekend

Saturday was our anniversary so Paul and I went out to Breakfast to celebrate (breakfast is my favorite meal! :)). It was yummy, went to a place called Kit Carson's, like most breakfast places just it had the meals named after places around here... like Paul had the Mt. St. Helens Eruption (potatoes, topped with meats and gravy and eggs) and I had the Walk in the Park (three huge pancakes topped with three different fruits, lasted us 3 meals!).

Next we really did do a walk in the park... well woods. We went out driving to where Paul grew up and went walking down this logging road, so nice to be in the woods and near streams and fields, it was relaxing. I wouldn't be disappointed at all if we ended up living out there... it would be awesome if the people living in his old house would move out and sell it! I can post pictures later of the house, they are on the camera now.

After our walk we went to go see the movie Angels and Demons. I really enjoyed this movie, it was different than the other movie Tom Hanks did but apparently a continuation since he played the same character. It was however a different Roman Catholic Church mystery. If you haven't seen it, and you liked DaVinci Code then go try this one out. It is enjoyable.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and enjoying being at home, I watched a few movies on Netflix and Paul played WoW and watched some Star Trek. We got a new DVD from Netflix so we watched that Saturday as well.

Sunday we went to church :) Then we went to Dairy Bar for lunch, got Paul a pizza pocket and strawberry milkshake and I got a cheeseburger and root beer milkshake. By the way, if you ever come visit us here in WA, please ask to go to the Dairy Bar! They have the best ever milkshakes, and so many flavors. So yummy. After lunch we went home and played more WoW... lol I just realized we spent a lot of the weekend on the computer... oh well.

Monday we played WoW most of the day. I made some food but most of the day we spent playing on WoW together.

Today... will be spent cleaning I think. I have dishes, laundry, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning to do. I want to cut some fabric today for the quilt along I am doing, but I have to wash it first... so I will do regular clothes first and then my leisure stuff after.

Might go pick up some eggs today from the farm... I need to call and confirm that I can go out there, otherwise I can go tomorrow.

Anyways, off I go to begin my day of cleaning! Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: