Monday, June 7, 2010

Isn't school ending soon?

I'll be glad when it does, my street will become a whole lot quieter. That will be good. :)

So in case you don't know, I put in my notice at work and have stopped working there for the most part. I have agreed to work part part time there as an "on Call" person. This will be good for me. I am also going to help out a little with some of the scanning of the paperwork... yes paperless office is not so paperless. There's one other project I am going to work on but I don't know much about it.

As a result of me not working there all the time I've been able to mostly keep my apartment clean. I've taken care of things that have been sitting around for MONTHS!

My sister and her husband and family are working on moving back to VA, so I am helping them by looking for places for them online. Hopefully they will find something that will be in their price range. It gets expensive when looking for apartments/houses to rent.

Aaron is still living with us, it's been a year and 8 days since he moved in with us. That is an awfully long time, I thought it would be a few months but it's been longer. We will see what time will do for this situation.

I'm still quilting, and still loving it. :) I post pictures on my facebook and flickr accounts so if you are ever curious then there they are. I am currently working on a landscape piece I need to sew the mountains together and then I will be doing pretty good I think. After that the water... :)

I found a card the other day from my friend Amanda who passed away 2 years ago. I can't believe it's been two years. :( I think about her all the time. I miss her, and wish she were around still.

In other news, I've stopped playing WoW again and have started playing this game called EV... it isn't quite up and running yet, but it is an online roleplaying game. I am looking forward to it being done. I am currently working on it as an Immortal, I will be doing rp events and building new worlds. I think this will be a great game once we finish updating it. We wanted to take an old game we all played and make it new, make it ours. So building new places and such is the way we are doing that.

Hope everyone is doing well. I can't keep up with blogs, it becomes overwhelming for me, but I try to stop in every now and then.

Later!

No comments: