Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Songs that evoke emotions...

Well two songs that I am thinking of today...

LeAnn Rimes "How do I live" ... Pretty sure she didn't write the song to pull at the heart strings of a mother who has had a recent miscarriage, but wow did it within the first few lyrics. Of course there are some parts of the song that don't apply... but here are parts of the lyrics... Italics to the ones that personally make me sad.

How do I,
Get through one night without you?
If I had to live without you,
What kind of life would that be?
Oh, I
Need you in my arms, need you to hold,
You're my world, my heart, my soul,
If you ever leave,
baby you would take away everything good in my life,

and tell me now
How do I live without you?
I want to know,
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go,
How do I ever, ever survive?
How do I, how do I,O how do I live?
Without you,
There'd be no sun in my sky,
There would be no love in my life,
There'd be no world left for me.
And I,
Baby I don't know what I would do,
I'd be lost if I lost you,
If you ever leave,
Baby you would take away everything real in my life,

Lyric provided by http://www.sortmusic.com

5 minutes later I was inside the apartment with my stuff from walgreens and ready to make Paul tea... and I realized that I had finally gotten one of my little notecards done on my "Forget me not" wall (basically notecards with my to do list). So I promptly took that one down... and I got this song stuck in my head....

Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust

Those are the only parts of the song I really know... I am reading the lyrics right now thinking... Um these are not relevant. Anyways, I always think of this song as being fun and happy, mostly cause it -ALWAYS- makes me want to dance... and who doesn't get happy when they start dancing?

The last time I had this song stuck in my head was when i was on my way to my doctors appointment to see if this new doctor was someone I wanted to stay with... Trust me, I quickly got something else stuck. LOL I didn't want to bring in any bad thoughts ahead of time. :)

That's it for now, since obviously clearing the wall of things was a good thing. I might try to knock out a few more things before I call it a day... so far I haven't done much... I ran the vacuum... and took a shower! and made breakfast and lunch! whoopy! hehe. I know, I haven't gotten a lot done, it's hard when your head is floating through quilts, and cooking and life projects. Float float!

Ok so I just spent like 20 minutes looking for Paul's bank card, I need to activate it and I had lost it once, and then just misplaced it the second time. I finally found it sitting on a shelf... why did I put it there? I don't know. Anyways gotta call this 800 number now. :) later!

No comments: