Saturday, April 9, 2011

A through Z all about me

Age: 29
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Dislike: Cleaning the cat litter
Dogs: None
Essential Start of Your Day: Opening the curtains, until they are opened I am sleepy for hours.
Favorite Color: Blue
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'6"
Instruments You Play: French Horn
Job Title: Housewife
Kids: 1 that left us too early
Live: Grafton, WI
Mom's Name: Roxie
Nicknames: Bird (only my husband calls me this) otherwise Cassie is used
Overnight Hospital Stays: One - for our miscarriage
Pet Peeve(s): Husband correcting my speech... grr, it happens too often.
Quote From a Movie: Sam: What we need is a few good taters.
Gollum: What's taters, precious? What's taters, eh?
Sam: *Po-tay-toes!* Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew... Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.

Right- or Left-Handed: Right
Siblings: Sister
Time You Wake Up: 8am most mornings, except Sunday's and Thursday's which would be 7am
Underwear: Um, yes I wear them
Veggie You Dislike: Onions
What Makes You Run Late: My own dawdling
X-Rays You Have Had: Not sure, dentist has them done every like 3 years?
Yummy Food You Make: Quesadillas!
Zoo Animal You Like Best: Not sure I really like any zoo animals, I really don't like zoos

No comments: