Sunday, May 29, 2011

This week

So this week I start my job on Tuesday! I am anxious! I really hope they like me and that I don't screw up learning everything. I think I will be spending most of my time talking on the phone or answering emails... easy right? :) I hope so. There's a new system that I will have to learn and hopefully I won't have issues. I haven't in the past... but things change. :)

Some good friends of ours are coming back from Texas after being down there for a wedding. Looking forward to seeing them again. Their daughter Zoe is our god daughter and their other daughter Alia is one of my favorite little people. We tease often that she will end up bossing all the kids around... and she probably will. LOL she's the oldest of our group of friends children so we'll see. When we have ours we'll have to watch how things play out. I have a feeling we will have a quiet peaceful child... but I could be wrong.

Other friends of ours are coming to stay for a couple weeks with their families in the area. They are going to be moving to Missouri because they have been called to a church and will begin their new lives as Pastor and Pastor's wife and Pastor's children. :) I am glad they are staying for awhile, hope we get to spend a lot of time hanging out with them. The last time we saw them was over Easter but we really didn't have a lot of time to hang out so it was kind of awkward cause what do you say when you only have 5 minutes? lol But it was fun to see their children getting bigger (still babies or young ones but not grown up yet!). They were nice and let us stay with them in December when we were on our way home from VA, after the miscarriage. Another awkward moment because Paul and I really didn't know what to say... I wish that it wasn't so hard, but no going back. It's still kind of awkward talking to people after the miscarriage... especially when people ask you about children or anything.

Anyways... I am ... forgetting what I was going to say here... haha got a text message at the time I was writing this. OH well. For now I am going to go... but I will try to get some quilting done this week. I have some charm packs that I want to play with. :) And a Jelly roll! :) So we'll see what I can make! :)

Have a great one!

3 comments:

SewHappyGeek said...

Good luck cassie! I hope it all goes brilliantly!

Leeper's said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby!!! I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Barb said...

Hey Girly you won my cats, can you send me your address?