Monday, September 8, 2008

Cat Furniture and Gums

It came today... and I don't know, it's a lot smaller than I thought it would be. It comes up to my hip bone... Foo doesn't seem too impressed, I thought it would be bigger than it is. I may need to make one after all. I will begin my designing :) I have a neat idea for one that I think Foo would like, it would be a house like thing. He loves going into places, and He loves scratching up the side of our chair, so I think if I make it doll house like, tall... with two levels for him to play on. I think it could be very nice. *ponders* I will have to start drawing and planning.

Oh and I went to the dentist today and he cut away at my gum a little because it was trying to take over my tooth. It wasn't really painful doing it, but of course it's never painful until you get home and the numbing meds wear off. Mine are kind of starting to wear off a little. Anyways, fun times.

Later everyone.

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Hope you feel better today. ; )

Susan said...

This is totally off-topic to your post, but I don't have your email address or phone number. Just wanted to let you know that Didache at Peace starts on the first Monday of October. And I'm going to have to get in contact with you about picking you up on the 26th for the shower.