Saturday, December 20, 2008

Time flies by....

In case you didn't know... we got 8-12 inches of snow or something. Not really sure what the final count was, I suppose it depends on where in Wisconsin you are.

Last week I had my Christmas party for work peoples. It was a lot of fun, the house we were at is really nice. I couldn't believe how big it was. The lady who hosted it has like 6 or 7 kids, at least 4 live in the house and they each have their own room. There were like 6 bathrooms, you never had to worry about waiting in a line. It was just so nice and roomy, I would love to have a house like that, but the cleaning of the place would probably put me in the nut house.

Last night (Friday night) we went to Paul's Christmas Party for his work peoples. That was a little less exciting, mostly cause it was the last gathering of everyone before they end their jobs. Some people are gone this week cause of vacations and next week as well. The 31st is Paul's last day of working, it is weird how fast time goes by. We did have some fun last night, chatting away with some of the people. We have made some good friends there, I hope that we stay in contact.

Monday Paul gets his wisdom teeth removed, so I am taking the day off to be around for him. I need to make some mashed potatoes and other easy to eat without teeth food. I should ask some of my friends with babies... lol. Paul will be off the whole week doing gaming and other things I suppose. I get to unfortunately work most of the week (with the exception of Christmas day).

This week we have multiple services that we get to go to. I am thankful we have a pastor who is able to do them. So we have Wednesday night candlelight service and then we have the Christmas day service. We are also going to be going to a wedding on Saturday, Pastor's daughter is getting married and I am sure it will be very beautiful. Marriages always are very wonderful and pretty. Then of course we have next Sunday. After that we have a New Years service.

For right now that's all. Perhaps a little later this week I will post again.

No comments: