Friday, March 13, 2009

Getting on the road... and packing and loading the truck

So... tonight we are still in Wisconsin, tomorrow night we will be somewhere between here and Washington.

We get the truck at 9:00 am tomorrow morning. Paul and I begin loading it in the morning. The key to packing now is to just kind of finalize where things are going. Some stuff still needs to find a place but it will eventually.

Anyways going to bed to get a good night sleep so that tomorrow we can load and get everything done. The cat is a bit confused... but oh well. I will try to take pictures if I can. Talk to everyone when I get in Washington. We will have our internet hooked up next Saturday. I should be able to get on the laptop sometime between here and there. We will see though.

Later!
Cassie

No comments: