Saturday, February 12, 2011

So today I finally finished going through my google reader and stopped following so many many blogs. Hopefully I didn't stop following someone that I didn't mean to... well we'll see. :)

Well a few weeks ago Paul and I decided that we need to do something about our weight and healthy eating habits. So we started with Atkins and within a few days changed to Weight Watchers. So far I've lost I think about 12 pounds or so... didn't really take my weight at the beginning I just know what my highest was prior to us starting. So yay!

We also are going to be starting an exercise program, I used www.fitclick.com to come up with a program. That seems like a good website to join, they tell you how to do the exercises and which muscles they work on when you do the strength exercises. So yay!

No comments: