Friday, November 7, 2008

Flat Tires... and life

Today, our tire went flat... so we couldn't drive to work/bus stop, had to walk... ick, oh well it isn't that far to walk. Tomorrow morning we are going to do the whole putting on the new tire thing.

Almost better! :) I didn't cough as much today and I am feeling not as wiped.

Also, looking at random albums with wedding photos in it... and I kind of wonder what I missed out on by not having a wedding the traditional way. Even if I had it to redo, I don't think I would have had the traditional invite everyone to the wedding get all dolled up thing. Although I think that is a very lovely way to do it. Sometimes I think it would have been nice to dress up, be the pretty bride, have all the guests, the party, the cake, the presents, the lovely people all dancing around, and so much more... Then... I think about how many people and planning would have just been stressful for me, I don't enjoy all those decisions that would need to be made, all the planning and details. I think I really would need to be hands off for most of it... but then there's that control freak side of me that would want to be hands on the whole time. It would... suck.

Well anyways, Pizza is here... :)

No comments: