Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friday AM Worries

I am in bed and I keep thinking about how tomorrow Paul wants to go see his dad, this is good. I am going to go along. To give you an idea as to why I am worried... well, Paul and I have been married for 4 years (in a week!) and I have not met my father in law yet. So tomorrow is pretty big.

I hope that he is as excited to meet me as I am to meet him. Although he doesn't really know that we are coming tomorrow morning, just last time Paul saw him he had told his dad that he would be coming by from time to time. I don't know if he really does care to meet me... I know that he told Paul that he didn't mind meeting me, but that doesn't mean he is excited to.

There are a lot of things that are upsetting in this family right now... started with a divorce, then with a dad that doesn't talk to his children, then with siblings not talking to their brother because of religion, and where it ends up... I don't know. Those three things mentioned above are enough to keep me sad for a long long time.

But God says not to worry, to lay your worries at his feet and to trust in him. So I will try my hardest to do that... I just keep praying for comfort and help and for a whole family here.

I should go to bed so that I am well rested for tomorrow morning. Hopefully my worries and anxiety are for nothing...

No comments: