Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yay it's Saturday!

This means... well it isn't a normal saturday.

Today... Paul works from 9-1, he has to be around to answer any questions and what not.

Also, Paul's mom is going to come over this morning sometime and we will get to see them. It's been two months since the day they helped us pack up our truck. It will be nice to have them here for a little while.
I think we are going to lunch with them.
Not sure what's happening after that, I guess we will figure it out as we go.

Tomorrow everyone has church in the morning and then Kelly and Mark were talking about going out to the beach to see her folks, we were thinking of going along. Not sure if that's happening or not, Paul is going to talk to his mom today and figure things out.

After that I don't think we would see them much, they will be out at the beach and Paul has to work on Monday and Tuesday. Then Tuesday they go back to Wisconsin. I have my interview Tuesday! Yay!

I better go wake up Paul and make him some breakfast... he needs to start working in the next 10 minutes! :) Bye

No comments: