Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tomorrow I have a meeting with the school to ask questions about their adult education class. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I really don't know what kind of student I will be now that I am 30... hopefully a better one than the 20 year old me. But we'll see.

I also got my hair cut... short and cute. :) I will eventually post pictures for those who are not in the area to view the cut.

And my psoriasis is driving me crazy. It's usually pretty annoying but lately I just feel like there are little bug bites all over me and it's usually one of my bad places. The other places that itch make me nervous, I really do not want to get psoriasis on my arms, head, feet, or lower legs. I already have it on my belly and back some and thighs... no need to have more problems. I am looking into a possible diet change... it will probably end up being pretty drastic. I am thinking I will start with just eating a basic like 5-6 ingredient diet. Foods rich in vitamins and minerals and such so that I don't miss out on anything. My problem is what foods to start out with. The other problem is that stress triggers it as well, so if my new diet causes extra stress then that is defeating the purpose... isn't it? Eh we'll see I guess.

Anyways, definitely time for bed. Been staying up wayyyy too late these days playing Civilization V with Paul. Fun game! Worth it! Currently I am Siam and I am doing really well. :) My empire is awesome. :)

Night everyone!

1 comment:

Katie K said...

Hiii!
You could try looking into Dr. Fuhrman's Eat to Live program - he highlights what he calls a "nutritarian" diet (focusing on "nutritional excellence" rather than counting calories I think). It's supposed to help with conditions like psoriasis.
Love you!